* Harmony * Inclusiveness * Fellowship *
"One World Many Faces" is the theme of the Iconic Toowoomba Languages and Cultures (TLC) Festival - an annual celebration of the diversity in our community and a showcase of talents and colour from across the world!
12 August 2018, Sunday - Queens Park Toowoomba.
Entry fees: $5 Adults & children free.
- provides an entertaining, drug and alcohol free family day out;
- provides opportunities to try new foods and activities;
- creates a sense of belonging to a diverse and interesting community; and
- gives our community a chance to showcase their cultural, culinary and linguistic heritage.
Toowoomba Languages & Cultures (TLC) Festival 2016
Sunday 20 August - Queens Park Toowoomba 10 - 4.00
The Twelfth TLC Festival has been recognised by the State Government as an iconic festival of the region who have gives us a grant of $20,000. In 2012 A record crowd of over 20,000 people enjoyed a family day out. With 40 International Food stalls, 3 stages with over 65 performances, language & Culture displays by Schools and scores of activities for children, 40+ Health & Wellness Expo, 30+ Information display and multi-faith displays, roving performances, camel rides and 25 market stalls featuring regional, national and international products, the festival provided one of the most colourful celebrations of the diverse contributions in the the region. The festival attracted over 12,000 people.
We are very grateful to Cultural Diversity Queensland and all our sponsors and partners for their generous cash and in-kind support which makes this event so successful each year.